• Zanskar - the last remaining Tibetan Buddhist society with a continuous untainted lineage dating back 1,000s of years.
• Zanskar’s remoteness has protected it: ringed by high Himalayan mountains, the Pakistan army, and a closed Chinese Tibetan border.
• In 3-5 years a road connecting Zanskar with the rest of India will be finished. The route which previously took up to two days by car will take only 4-5 hours.
• The Dalai Lama instructed 2 monks to do everything in their power to insure that Zanskar’s culture, language, and religion survive.
• Please make a tax deductible donation.